Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help? We are in the process of setting up a book trolley loan service for our patients, in conjunction with our volunteer service and have a few questions:

1.       How do you issue the books

2.       Are the books on your LMS

3.       Do you have a book return bin on the wards you visit

4.       What do you do if a patient wants to take a book home

5.       Do you accept donations

6.       Do you have any arrangements with local companies/libraries where they donate books to the service

Any answers or help would be appreciated and I will collate/distribute all answers.

Many thanks

Clare

Clare Dawson

Library Service Manager

Education Centre Library

Chesterfield Royal Hospital Foundation Trust

Calow

Chesterfield

S44 5BL

Tel: 01246 513036

Email: [log in to unmask]

Have you recently used our library service? Please take a moment to answer a short survey to help us measure the impact of our service: Access survey here

webtwitter Instagram 1 facebook dynamed

 "DISCLAIMER: This e-mail (which also means any attachments) may contain confidential or privileged material.  It is intended only for the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any views or opinions expressed are personal to the author and do not represent the views, opinions or policies of Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. This e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed."

Save Lives - Clean Your Hands
Hand washing is the simplest and most effective way of preventing infections. Help to prevent infection at Chesterfield Royal Hospital by cleaning your hands

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail