Hi all,

Apologies to anyone this doesn’t interest, but I did a workshop at the conference on ‘Using improvisation skills in teaching confidence building to students for public speaking’.

A couple of people who took the session asked for more info to be sent to them (over and above what will be on the uploaded slides), but the attendance list was efficiently tidied away before I could take names down. It was suggested that this might be the best way to reach people. If anyone does want more info, please drop me a line on [log in to unmask]

I know everyone has said it before, but many thanks to the whole organising team for the conference. It was a really great experience for a first time attendee with lots of food for thought and things to take away.

Best Wishes,

Lynne

Dr. Lynne Crook

Academic Skills Consultant  |  The Library

Clifford Whitworth Library, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT

t: +44 (0) 161 295 0117

[log in to unmask] | www.salford.ac.uk

http://staff.salford.ac.uk/cms/resources/uploads/files/UoS_50_Year_Email_Logo4.jpg

twitter