Dear All,

Back in February, I asked this mailing list a series of questions about data capability and in particular about data governance, management and reporting. I had 12 institutions respond to my request – thank you very much to all of them for their feedback and responses.

Please find attached a summary of the responses I received. I have anonymised these responses within the report.

I would still be extremely interested in any other institutions feedback so please do get in touch if you are able to answer the questions (these are included in the summary).

Thanks again for your help

Alison

Alison Wallis

Business Intelligence Manager

Strategic Planning and Change

Royal Holloway, University of London

Egham

Surrey

TW20 0EX

(01784) 414044

Please note that my working hours are 9.30 am to 1.30 pm Tuesday to Friday and 9.00 am to 2pm on Monday.

For college data analysis, project updates and the latest HE news please go to:

https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/restricted/contensis/iquad/strategicplanning

rhulsmallmasterlogocmyk-cropped-220x110