Hi

We haven’t yet, but as part of a review of our WSI approach, we are now going to start including a requirement for ALL WSI’s to address outreach. We sent this out for comment to Contractors and had no responses about it (or anything else in it pretty much…) which we’re assuming is good…

This was partly following on from the recent CIFA workshop we attended on WSIs

best wishes

Nick Boldrini

Historic Environment Record Officer

Archaeology Section