You may all have picked this up from other channels, but clearly worth mentioning here as well…

http://ihbconline.co.uk/newsachive/?p=15439

and

http://www.archaeologists.net/news/collaboration-breaks-new-ground-industry%E2%80%99s-first-guidelines-impact-assessment-cultural-heritage

provide news of a new collaborative project from IHBC, CIFA and IEMA to produce joint guidance on cultural heritage impact assessment over the next year.

All good wishes,

Ed

Edmund Lee
Knowledge Transfer Manager
Research Group

Direct dial: 01793 414719  Mobile: 07919 572867

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England<http://bit.ly/1OuxROd> is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.

Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our newsletter<http://bit.ly/1p49z1e>

For the first time, we are opening up The List asking people to share images, insights and secrets of these special historic places to capture them for future generations. Can you help us #ListEngland? <https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/enrich-the-list/>

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.