From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Webster
Sent: 13 April 2017 16:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Old Map symbols

This seems to solve it – clearly some expression of land-use. But are other types as well as the ones that Peter mentions: vertical = signs covering a brick works, neatly avoiding the railways, anyone?

Is it just that sheet?

Chris Webster
Somerset Historic Environment Record
Somerset Heritage Centre
Brunel Way
Taunton
TA2 6SF

01823 347434
Online HER:
www.somersetheritage.org.uk

email size

The Somerset HER is managed for Somerset County Council by the South West Heritage Trust.