Good afternoon!

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Marianna Khalatyan, and I am a Project Manager at Day Translations Inc..

We have an old German document (18-19 century) that we need transcribed because it is not easily readable by our translators. Could you help us out in any way, or point us in the right direction? I have been trying to insert and attach the extract of the document, however, it seems that your domain does not accept attachments. Could you please let us know know how can we send you the file, so that you have a look?

If you are able to help us, I can send you the full document (2 pages) and kindly confirm your rate for completing this project and if you accept Paypal. Thank you so much for your time.

Cordially,

Marianna Khalatyan, Project Manager
Day Translations, Inc.
Human Powered Translations
New York | Houston | Washington D.C. | Dubai
Toll Free - 1-800-969-6853
Fax - 1-800-856-2759