Dear all,

I’ve been asked to forward this to our network. All the best,

Giles

Mentoring for All – inclusive mentoring for the sector launched

Being able to access mentoring wherever you are in your career, however you contribute to the sector and whatever your aspirations.

Applications are now being sought for the pilot of Mentoring for All.  The closing date is 10:00 am 24 April 2017.

If you want an opportunity for challenge, reflection and personal and professional growth visit the MA website to find out more or participate in the scheduled Twitter chats on the 11 and 18 April between 13:00 – 14:00. #MentoringForAll

http://www.museumsassociation.org/professional-development/mentoring-for-all

For more information, direct questions or if you need any help writing your application then please contact Tamsin Russell, professional development officer, MA – [log in to unmask]

Tamsin Russell

Professional Development Officer

Direct Line – +44 (0) 1383823138

Mobile Number - +44 (0) 7435 288513

London Number - + 44 (0) To be confirmed

For more information about professional development please visit:

http://www.museumsassociation.org/professional-development

Search for #cpdma that should give you up to date exchanges about professional development at the Museums Association.

Follow me for views on sector, organisational, professional and career development - @TamsinRussell

Please note I work flexibly, predominately at home in Scotland, with visits to the Museums Association office in London twice a month.

Museums Association, 42 Clerkenwell Close, London

EC1R 0AZ

www.museumsassociation.org