Hi all,

I am a CHM student at the University of York currently working on my MA dissertation. My topic is focused on representation of women in museums and broader heritage, and I am particularly interested in issues such as lack of representation, or instances which could be seen as trivialising or inaccurate to the image of historical women. I am looking for any relevant resources or discussion of the topic, any help would be really appreciated!

Also any insights or commentary anyone might have on how museum practitioners apply feminist theory or otherwise consider issues of gender representation when curating exhibitions would also be interesting to hear!

Best wishes,

Kirsty