Hi GEM,

I’ve been asked find a short volunteering project for a group of 12 volunteers from a local insurance group who want to volunteer for one day in our museum. Does anyone have any examples of one day volunteering projects that I could look at as I’m a bit stuck for ideas. The only examples I can find online tend to focus on gardening projects, and we don’t have any outdoor space. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Linda

Linda Muir

The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Regimental Museum | The Castle | STIRLING FK8 1EH

T: 01786 475165 | E: [log in to unmask] | W: www.argylls.co.uk

twitter    Facebook small

cid:image005.jpg@01D24568.098174C0cid:image006.png@01D24568.098174C0

Registered Charity in Scotland No. SC042084