Deep clean – lots of hoovering, floor scrubbing, etc, etc?

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jenni.waugh
Sent: 04 April 2017 10:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Corporate Volunteers

Mystery visitor critique to test your customer services? Or to visit your local TIC as mystery shopper to see if you are properly on the radar?  Or conduct a simple street or venue--based audience survey to test perceptions of your museum and raise its profile (if that is needed)

Did this operation with one of my regimental museum clients a few years back and it threw up some really useful pointers for development.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2