Pppo000

2017. 4. 30. 오전 9:34에 "Jessica Bartley" <[log in to unmask]>님이 작성:
Hi, Piotr - I know this message is a bit old but I also have the same question! Were you (or anyone else who may be following the thread) able to determine how to set up your EVs so that the PPI EV is the interaction between  A>B and the ROI timecourse?

Thanks!
Jessica