Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply. The data has already been cleaned a la HCP. It is neonatal data, so in fact, it has been analysed with the developing HCP (dHCP) pipeline, which includes ICA-FIX de-noising.

Since the data is from neonates, it has an unusually high level of motion artefacts, even after going through the dHCP pipeline. I would like to compare the effects of 'dHCP-style pre-processing' alone to 'dHCP-style pre-processing + scrubbing'.

It is simply exploratory, and scrubbing may not be included in the end, but I would like to experiment with it all the same. I'm sure there is a simpler way to implement scrubbing, than the ways I've already outlined. If a simpler method for scrubbing is known, please let me know.

All the best,
Luke.