Dear Mohit,

When running ICA at single subject level, matching similar components across subjects is a big issue because, as you pointed out, not all subjects will have the same type of components.

A solution to this is to run melodic on all your subjects (multi-session ICA)
see https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/MELODIC
to derive a common set of components

And then derive the corresponding single-subject ICA and perform statistical tests using dual regression:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/DualRegression

Single subject ICA is mostly used for data denoising (i.e. removing noise components from the data), rather than to select components of interest.

For more info and practical examples see
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/
especially “Model-Free FMRI Analysis”

Hope it helps,
Ludovica