Hi Jun,

We only look into the main effects after ruling out an interaction effect. This would open the possibility of doing the correction in two steps, first correcting for the two interactions (contrasts 5 and 6), and then the four remaining ones. However, interpretation into main and interaction are is simply some semantic meaning given to a set of what otherwise are just numbers. I don't feel it is appropriate to separate in this case, and would correct across all six in a single step.

All the best,

Anderson