Dear community, I'm trying to run first level statistics on a data i have, i run the preprocessing the statistics separately in order to extract white matter mask from the preprocessed data and use that as a regressor in the stats part. I'm adding a text file for each participants in the confound EV option on the stats tab, each file contains one column of white matter information and then additional columns with information relating to framewise displacement, as needed per subject, attached is an example file. I run the analysis and i get an error message - FATAL ERROR ENCOUNTERED: COMMAND: /home/navotn/Exp5/participants/1031/preprocessed/task/block1.feat/confoundWMFWD.txt /home/navotn/Exp5/participants/1031/preprocessed/task/block1.feat ERROR MESSAGE: child process exited abnormally END OF ERROR MESSAGE Thing is that that doesn't really stop the process... i have stats folder for each of the participants with all the cope folders... Any idea why i am getting the error? and how to prevent it? or can i simply ignore it? Thank you! Navot