Hi again,

Thank you for your response. We do not have a pair of SE-EPI b0s (in opposite directions) so I guess I can only use eddy without topup.

yes, or as I said, with a “traditional” fieldmap if you have one. If your version of eddy recognises the --field switch it means that you can.

Just be aware that with a traditional fieldmap you have to register the field to the first volume in your diffusion data set yourself, and that isn’t alway trivial.

Jesper

Best,
Mahmoud