Thanks!

发自网易邮箱大师
On 04/10/2017 02:00, Guangyu Zhou wrote:
I don't understand. How did you resample your data? If your image could overlaid on 2mm brain, it means they have the same size. You could follow this link https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=fsl;4baa23b3.0709 to up-sample your image, which will definitely be able to be overlaid on 1mm brain.

Good luck : )