I guess you are talking about labelling significant clusters tfce_corrp_stat1
and tfce_corrp_stat2, not different ways of generating those stats images. As
long as the atlas in the software you were referring is also in MNI52
standard space, this should be fine. The total number of significant voxels
should be the same, no matter which atlas was used for labelling. The
number of significant voxels within each brain region could be slightly
different which depends on which atlas you use.