On 4 April 2017 at 12:33, Robert Mok <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I just wanted to check if there is an easier way to find the cluster of
> interest? I have been trying to find some clusters and sometimes it's hard
> (e.g. because it joins with another larger cluster). Or some semi-automised
> way to find the clusters?

Well, if it joins another cluster it's technically one cluster!

> e.g. in an ideal world, i can find approx location of the peak of the
> cluster i want, then algorithm tells me what threshold to use. or more
> likely possible, adjust the threshold, then select the cluster in order to
> 'find' it (rather than try to find it again on the cluster table..).

I think people sometimes write ad-hoc things for this sort of thing, but I
think there's always going to be cases when it's unclear which is the right
approach, and it could be hard to justify.  I guess a simple solution if
you want one is to take your peak voxels, and include voxels within a
certain radius that are also in the same cluster (look at
*https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;de8e9a62.0802
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;de8e9a62.0802> *for a
how to create a spherical mask ).

Eugene