Hi -

On 4 April 2017 at 17:06, Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>         If you will be using your resting-state data in ( e.g. ) a FEAT
> analysis, then the confound matrix just needs to be added as a confound in
> the Stats tab in the FEAT GUI to account for the outliers.

If you're not doing a FEAT analysis (e.g. ICA), it may not be useful to
remove this volumes.  ICA should be able to separate these artefacts
itself, and these components may also pick up smaller artefacts than are
defined by the scrubbing.

Eugene