The article is expensive, hence I suggest you try and get it through interlibrary loan from your institution.

Begin forwarded message:

From: DR SANJAY BASUMATARY <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: EBM versus EBiasedHearsyM
Date: April 5, 2017 at 4:36:40 AM MDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Juan,

May I request you to share the PDF versions of this article.

Thanks in advance.

Dr Sanjay
Clinical Researcher
New Delhi, India

On Mar 14, 2017 3:34 PM, "Juan Gérvas" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Boxbe =?UTF-8?B?SnVhbiBHw6lydmFz?= ([log in to unmask]) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

El uso de medicamentos depende de la rumología, de los chismes entre pacientes, no de la MBE. J Ioannidis.
Does evidence-based-biased hearsay determine the use of medical treatments? YES. J Ioannidis.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953617300849
-if you have problems with the PDF ask me directly
-un saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas