Dear All

We are setting up classes in Northfields, Ealing, for London Private Hire Drivers.  The classes will be held at St. Paul’s Church, W13 9XW on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm.

In 2016 Transport for London announced that all new Private Hire licence applicants, and existing drivers applying to renew their licence for the first time since this announcement, must have B1 (E3) English language

The current information available from both Trinity and TfL is that the test must be taken by 30 September 2017.

There will be a fee of around £60.00 for the classes which run from May to September.  This does not include registration for the exam, but if attendance is 80% or more, some of the fees will be returnable.

If you know of any learners who would be interested in these classes, please contact me.

Regards

Anne Dembowski
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]