Good idea - have you suggested this to NATECLA who already have the government's ear?
Glynnis
________________________________
From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Laila El-Metoui [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 April 2017 09:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Letter to party leaders

Dear all ,
Could we collectively draft a letter to party leaders and add as many organisations as we possibly could to make some demand for ESOL
Copy and paste from the ESOL manifesto and the 'natecla strategy'
I am severely short of time at the moment but if someone could just help by setting up a google doc we could all contribute
Thank you

Laila El-Metoui

LGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator

https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com<https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com/>

Member of Action for ESOL http://actionforesol.org/ and NATECLA London https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com<https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com/>

Supporter The Ruth Hayman Trust http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk<http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk/>

Sent from iPhone

This email has been scanned by the Websense<UrlBlockedError.aspx> Email Security.Cloud Service

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]