From: Public engagement in environment and geoscience research [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carl Stevenson
Sent: 31 March 2017 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NERC consultation

Dear list members,
I will be attending this event http://www.nerc.ac.uk/about/whatwedo/engage/public/consultation/ representing the University of Birmingham. This event aims to inform an upcoming call for public engagement funding by NERC. If you would like to send me any comments to consider or raise please feel free either by response to the list (so other can be in the discussion) or direct to me if you prefer.
Regards
Carl

Dr Carl Stevenson
tel: +44 (0) 121 4146136
web page<http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/gees/people/profile.aspx?ReferenceId=8916&Name=dr-carl-stevenson>
Senior Lecturer in Geology
Geology year 3&4 tutor
Geosystems Research Group<http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/geosystems/index.aspx>

Earth Sciences
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham, UK
B15 2TT

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed, used, or copied in any way by anyone other than the addressee. If received in error please notify the sender then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with the sender by e-mail, you consent to The University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.