Thanks, that looks useful,

   Best Wishes,

      Liz

________________________________
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nasser Siabi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 07 April 2017 23:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Query, AT solutions for student with minimal use of their hands.

This might be a good solution

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/glassouse-the-world-s-first-assistive-mouse#/

Best Wishes

Dr Nasser Siabi OBE
Chief Executive
Microlink PC (UK) Ltd

Tel: 02380240316
Mob: 07870603128
Assistant Suzette Smith: 02380240338

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Apr 2017, at 13:00, Elizabeth McGovern <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello,

   I've got a student with Duchene muscular dystrophy for an assessment shortly.

His medical evidence states that he has no power in his legs, little power in his arms and loosing power in his head. It states that he needs his hands placing on the keyboard to use the computer. It doesn't say how his voice is.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions with AT solutions. I'll look into voice recognition with him but I have heard mixed things about eye gaze. Has anyone has any experience with students using this and how it went? Or any other suggestions ? Be good to hear if anyone has had anything similar  :-)

  Thanks,

     Best wishes

       Liz

Kind Regards,

Nasser Siabi
CEO

Tel: • Mobile:
Fax: 02380240320
@microlinkpc<http://twitter.com/microlinkpc> • microlinkpc.com<http://microlinkpc.com> • [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[http://www.microlinkpc.com/wp-content/uploads/signature.jpg]

Registered Office: Microlink House, Brickfield Lane, Chandlers Ford, SO53 4DP
Registered number: 03325643 | VAT No: 927583587

The message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe that you have received this email by mistake, please notify us and delete the original email from your Inbox, Deleted Items and any other folder within your email system. Any views expressed do not necessarily represent those of Microlink. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or other unintended attachments are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. The content of all email correspondence may be monitored.