Dear colleagues,

Many thanks to those who have already registered for the LSA conference. We have updated the website which now includes details of keynote papers by Prof. Sarah Neale, Prof. Kevin Hannam and Dr Kehinde Andrews. I am also pleased to say that we will be awarding two paper prizes: ‘Best paper’ which is sponsored by Palgrave Macmillan (details will go live soon) and ‘Best policy paper prize’ sponsored by the Journal for Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events. I wanted to remind everyone that the early bird registration ends on May 5 if you want to benefit from this. At the point of registration, please do not forget to sign up to the social activities we have planned. On night one we will be going ten pin bowling (£7) (limited places) and hot buffet (£10) and on night two we will be having a BBQ at the Tetley Art Gallery (£40 including drink on arrival and table wine).

Best wishes,

Tom

(Conference co-Chair)

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Dr Thomas Fletcher
Senior Lecturer

International Centre for Research in Events, Tourism & Hospitality (ICRETH)

Centre for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)

School of Events, Tourism & Hospitality, Leeds Beckett University, Room 119, Macaulay Hall, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QN, UK

[log in to unmask] | +44(0)113 812 3515

Academia.edu profile: https://leedsbeckett.academia.edu/ThomasFletcher

Research Gate profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Thomas_Fletcher5

Twitter: @tefletcher1984

Editorial Board member Leisure Studies, Sociological Research Online, Sport in Society, Soccer & Society, Palgrave Communications

Secretary to the Leisure Studies Association

New book: Cricket, migration and diasporic communities http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138892736/

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html