Dear all,

I hope this finds you well and the usual apologies for cross-posting.

We are happy to announce the upcoming interdisciplinary workshop and exhibition Losing Ground: on holes and other absences, University of Warwick, Coventry on the 19th and 20th of May. The Exhibition will feature performance lectures from Heide Fasnacht (New School) and Jenny Perlin (New School), who will also be in conversation with Prof. Teresa Stoppani (London South Bank) and Dr. DivyaTolia-Kelly (Durham).

More details are on: http://sinkholesworkshop.wordpress.com, attendance is free but please RSVP on http://www.eventbrite.com/e/losing-ground-on-holes-and-other-absences-tickets-33940233151?aff=erellivmlt

All Welcome!

Kind regards

Aya