From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of COMBES Helen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 20 April 2017 10:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Open letter re PIP - second chance! (please respond by tomorrow evening)

Please add my name too.

Many thanks

Helen Combes

Helen Combes, BSc, PG Dip (CBT), MA (Ed), DClinPsy
Principal Clinical Lecturer & Deputy Programme Director
Chartered Psychologist, Registered Clincial Psychologist, BABCP Accredited Therapist.
Working hours:  9-3 pm.
Office Hour:  Thursday 11.30-1.30 pm.
Room:  R207, Science Centre, Leek Road, Stoke on Trent.
Telephone:  (01782) 295803