Hi Swati

Assuming I understood correctly your question I believe if you choose the tab “Options" and then "Residue wrap width" drop down menu and change the value for something larger than you have currently should work. This works in version 2.4.2 and possibly some in earlier versions, as I always remember this feature.

Kind regards
Teresa Almeida

Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry