From: Collaborative Computational Project in Electron cryo-Microscopy <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shawn Zheng <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccpem] Motion Correction of Low Dose Datasets

Hi Joshua,

The rule of thumb is to use a group number as small as possible to get reliable motion correction. When you see many times of message of repeating measurements on larger patch, this is a sign of unreliable motion correction.

Someone else also suggested to use larger b factor. The default is 100. You can double it.

Best
Shawn