Hi Reza,

You have a backup of the pipeline file inside each job directory. Just copying it to the project directory will do the trick.

Not sure why the pipeline file is dropped, but the error alone is not enough. We've seen it once when multiple users access the same project simultaneously. Likely when the lock-file mechanism is manually overridden.

Cheers,
Dari