Dear Liuqing Chen,

for this purpose I designed an experiment to check using SDS-PAGE if your HA is bound to your protein or not, this way you don't have to worry about migration on native-PAGE.
It requires the use of HA that bind covalently to Cys, like HgAc, MMA, HgCl2, AuCl4, PtCl4, PtCl6, or PiPPt. (Not all Pt bind to Cys).
Using this 7 compounds, I usually find several that bind to my protein, that can be used for co-crystallization or soaking.
more info in this paper https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20152903
Feel free to contact me if you need further information
Best of luck
Vincent