There is also lack of information here.  Do you really expect this protein
in soluble fraction? Is it a membrane associated or transmembrane protein?

Well, I don't have any experience in protein expression using codon
optimization.
However, Considering the fact that in E.coli it is getting expressed in
insoluble fraction, I would recommend to co-express this protein with
groEL/ES system. I have plasmid expressing groEL/ES operon.

--
Vipul Panchal
Senior Research Fellow,