Jiri,

This doesn't answer you question, but in Coot version 0.8.8 (Robbie is
right), the default dictionary generator (if one has access to CCP4) is
acedrg. This is, I believe, on the whole, something of an improvement
over the version of prodrg that is available from CCP4. There is a
mechanism to use prodrg rather acedrg should you wish to do so - let me
know if that's really what you want.

Paul.