Hello all,

The ARLIS/UK & Ireland AGM is now only two weeks away, on

Wednesday 10 May 2017 12.30-4.30pm

at the

Art Workers' Guild
6 Queen Square,
Bloomsbury, London WC1 3AT.

Please try to come if you are able to, whether you are a personal member or an institutional member - this is YOUR chance to help shape the future of ARLIS by taking part in a crucial members' discussion at a key moment for the organisation.

A good turnout for this important AGM is essential to make sure the views of members are reflected in the way ARLIS moves forward assertively in the future to represent and promote the profession.

Just send me a quick reply to let me know that you can be there.

Thanks very much, and looking forward to seeing you on May 10th.

best wishes

Cathy

--

Cathy Johns

Librarian - Communication, Material, Humanities, Research

Library
Royal College of Art
Kensington Gore, London
SW7 2EU
E: [log in to unmask]
T: +44 (0)20 7590 4111
www.rca.ac.uk
twitter.com/rca
facebook.com/rca.london

QS World University Rankings:

#1 Art & Design University 2015, 2016 & 2017

logo

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.