More than 1,200 documents relating to Azerbaijan`s history have been found
in the National Archives of the United Kingdom, according to Nigar Maxwell,
head of the Department of History of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic at the
Institute of History.

Speaking at a meeting of the institute`s Research Council, Maxwell, who
conducted a research at the UK National Archives, said the documents cover
the years 1914-1920, including the period of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic.

http://bit.ly/2oJWaPm
http://bit.ly/2oJWaPm+

--
Peterk