Posted on behalf of Halsway Manor
Please see below for a project role at Halsway Manor, near Crowcombe, Somerset. Please use the contact details on the advert if you have any questions and feel free to share on appropriate lists.
Thanks,Esther Hoyle

Library and Archive Project Manager - ‘Future Halsway’ Project (HLFFunded)
Salary: £26,000 pro rata (4 Days per week)
Duration: Initial one year contract, extendable dependent on funding.

We are looking for a skilled professional to manage this exciting element ofthe project which will aims to review the folk arts library and archive ofHalsway Manor to ensure it is progressive, correctly managed and serves theneeds of our customers.

To apply please send your CV and a covering letter by 4pm on28th April 2017 explaining how your experience and skills aresuited to this position to:
Crispian Cook - Chief Executive, Halsway Manor

For a full Job Description and Person Specification please clickvisit: https://halswaymanor.org.uk/about/recruitment/