Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone is using Axiell Calm to link subject terms to archival catalogue records, and if so, whether anyone has a list of geographic names in dscribe natural format that they would be willing to share. UKAT does not carry geographic names, so while I have imported the UKAT thesaurus into our instance of Calm, I was not able to import any geographic names. I would like to avoid adding geographic names one-by-one, if at all possible, which is why I'm hoping a list already exists. Axiell has informed me that they do not have such a list.

Many thanks for any help or insights you may be able to offer,
Emily

Emily Gibson, MLIS
Project Cataloguer for Archives and Special Collections
Library and Academic Learning Services
University of Roehampton | London | W15 5SZ
[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk