The Cancer Intelligence team at Cancer Research UK are looking for driven and self-starting individuals to take four roles in our team. Across all four roles we need people to...

·         Contribute to the management, analysis, communication and interpretation of statistical information on cancer

·         Complete analysis or use statistics available to the charity to create stats-related website content, media content (including press releases and blogs), and academic reports/papers

·         As part of a small team of fellow Analysts, you will help support internal teams and external enquirers by answering their statistical queries. This will involve identifying and advising on the accurate and appropriate use of cancer statistics.

We need Data and Research Analysts to help maintain our position as one of the leading providers of cancer statistics in the UK. As an Analyst, you’ll help us source, create and present high quality statistical information and intelligence to a wide audience, including commissioners, policy makers, health professionals and researchers. You will also be raising awareness of the Cancer Intelligence Team’s work within CRUK and encouraging internal teams to use what we produce to maximise the impact and accuracy of their work.

Join the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research.

Salary: Circa £29,000 p.a. + excellent benefits

Location: London (Angel)

Closing date: 9th April 2017

Interview date: w/c 24th April 2017

More information and a Candidate Pack can be found here:

https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/appcentre-External/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/6316-Data-and-Research-Analyst/en-GB

Thanks!

Lucy

Lucy Ironmonger

Data Analysis and Research Manager

Cancer Intelligence
Cancer Research UK

Email |

Address | Angel Building | 407 St John Street | London | EC1V 4AD

Get up-to-date cancer statistics from our CancerStats website

Sign up to receive the CancerStats newsletter providing the highlights of our recent publications and updated statistics.

Web | Facebook | Twitter

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.

SIGNOFF allstat