[PhD opportunity in Statistical Modelling - The University of Manchester - Start date: September 2017]

We are seeking an MSc/masters student for a 3-year well funded PhD looking at longitudinal and survival models for cancer risk. Student’s are not expected to have studied  longitudinal and survival models previously, but have an interest in statistics/health data science/epidemiology/informatics/computing or maths.

The student will be working very closely with three statisticians and a Professor of Cancer Studies who will drive the clinical application. The key aspect of the research project will be 'To explore specific statistical methodologies in latent class analyses,  aiming to derive a standard methodological approach.’

I will be working closely with the student and I am happy to have a chat with potential applicants ([log in to unmask])

For any further information about the role and to apply before the 12th April 2017 please see http://bit.ly/2mgg5BR

Regards,
Hannah Lennon

Dr Hannah Lennon  I Division of Cancer Sciences I Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
The University of Manchester I Vaughan House I Manchester M13 9PL Tel: (+44) 161 306 7925

SIGNOFF allstat