Congratulations to Dr. Albarella et al. I look forward to reading it and putting in the middle of my shelf.

Best,

Dave B.

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Umberto Albarella <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] The Oxford Handbook of Zooarchaeology

Dear Zooarchers,

We are very pleased to announce that the Oxford Handbook of Zooarchaeology has finally been published. You can find details here: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-zooarchaeology-9780199686476?cc=gb&lang=en&#.

We hope that this is going to be a valuable tool for researchers and students alike, as well as a celebration of the discipline we love.

With best wishes,
Umberto

Inline images 1

--
Umberto Albarella
Head of Postgraduate Taught Programmes

For MSc in Osteoarchaeology see:
For Zooarchaeology short course see:

"That's the standard technique of privatization: defund, make sure things don't work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital" Noam Chomsky