Sorry, in Brazil use this classification B2 etc., it is totally confusing
for you.
The factor Impact of the jornals has to be high for biodiversity.

So where are they publishing their data? This is the best question to ask
yourself

Att.

Em ter, 21 de mar de 2017 às 10:06, Thiago Fossile <[log in to unmask]>
escreveu:

> Hi,
> I am studant Master in Biodiversity Animal, in Brazil, Santa Maria in the
> Universidade Federal de Santa Maria.
>
> My research is with material ictiozooarchaeological of Shell mounds and I
> need publish paper in jornals of the Biodiversity area with classification
> B2 for up in the Brazil.
>
> You indicate some jornal?
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> Att.
> *---*
> *Thiago Fossile*
> *Mestrando em Biodiversidade Animal UFSM*
> *Bel. Ciências Biológicas* *|* *MBA **Gestão Ambiental*
> http://lattes.cnpq.br/6923011110519249
>
> --
Thiago Fossile - Bel. Ciências Biológicas
http://lattes.cnpq.br/6923011110519249 Enviado do Gmail para celular