Hi Richard,
As per the instructions of Leif and S Hamilton, I say be a turtle bone,
too. I do not know precisely the name of the bone, but it looks like the
fin. There are some books and articles that have pictures.

Anything sends an email to people,

Att.

*---*
*Thiago Fossile*
*Bel. Ciências Biológicas* *|* *MBA **Gestão Ambiental*
http://lattes.cnpq.br/6923011110519249