The latest issue of Therapeutic Communities: The International Journal of Therapeutic Communities has just published online.

Read now
Volume 38, issue 1

“I know you think I think – therefore I am”. Mentalisation based therapeutic community: a description
Gillie Ruscombe-King, Laura Mackenzie, Steve Pearce, and Kate Saunders
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (127 KB)

Training for democratic therapeutic community staff: a description and evaluation of three experiential workshops
Barbara Rawlings
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (162 KB)

HMP Grendon therapeutic community: the residents’ perspective of the process of change
Rachel Dolan
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (130 KB)

Working in a therapeutic community: exploring the impact on staff
Anisha Vyas, Cathy Spain, and David Rawlinson
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (161 KB)

Training for enabling environments
Aldo Lombardo and Rex Haigh
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (164 KB)

Back to basics: can unstructured camping promote wellbeing?
Rosie Morrow, Alison Rodriguez, and Nigel King
Abstract | Full Text | PDF (126 KB)

Data protection:

Emerald Group Publishing Limited is contacting you at the following address - [log in to unmask].

If you wish to change your contact details or add a new alert, please login here.

Unsubscribe from this content alert.

Unsubscribe from all content alerts

Mail filter:

If your ISP filters incoming email, please add the following email domain to your list of approved senders: emeraldinsight.com. This will ensure that you receive the alerts and newsletters to which you have subscribed.

Contact us:

If you have any questions or comments regarding this email, please contact: [log in to unmask].

© Emerald Group Publishing Limited | Copyright Info
Registered Office: Howard House. Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA, UK
Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.