Dear all

We are having a series of tcons and a Software Meeting to be able to get SIRF version 0.9 released in time for PSMR (where we will have a poster but also contribute to the PET/MR school).

Tcon times: all on Fridays using Skype for Business (link https://meet.lync.com/liveuclac-ucl/rmhathi/84HZDYRR)

31/3 14:00-15:30: documentation review. Please check installation instructions as well.

21/4 10.30-12.00: Phantom data, testing on multiple systems

28/4 10.30-12.00: new VM and remaining issues.

Next Software Meeting 11 May, 11:00-13:00 at UCL for people to be able to join the following event on PETMR

http://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/node/63

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/nuclear-medicine/upcomingevents

Suggested topics for our Software Meeting:

-          Signoff of version 0.9

-          Either git or CMake tutorial

-          Steps towards version 1.0

This will all appear on the website soon. There is no need to register for the tcons, but there will be a registration link for the Software Meeting.

Kris Thielemans
Reader in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK