Dear all,

Prof. Dr. Geisendorf of ESCP Europe Berlin is inviting all scientists
working with Agent-Based Modeling to participate in the:

*2nd Workshop on Agent-based Modelling at ESCP Europe Berlin* organized by
the SustBusy Research Center from May 19th to May 20th.

Topic: *Agent-based modelling in economics – from toy model to verified
tool of analysis*
​
The call for papers suggests ABM in economics, but we also stongly
encourage scientists working with ABM in *ecological and environmental
fields*. We would like to encourage you to participate and send an abstract
of 300-500 words by *March 26th 2017, *using the attached application form
to [log in to unmask]*.* Attached you can also find more information on
the workshop.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you to the workshop
soon.

​​Best regards,
Jessica Thater

*Jessica Thater*
Programme Manager
Master in International Sustainability Management (M.Sc.)
-----------------
[log in to unmask] | Webpage <http://www.escpeurope.de/sustm> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SustainabilityMaster/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-thater-6517b315?trk=hp-identity-name>
T 49 (0)30 32007 102
Berlin Campus, Heubnerweg 8-10, D-14059 Berlin, Deutschland
-----------------
[image: logo] <http://www.escpeurope.eu/>
* ESCP Europe: The World's First Business School (est. 1819) European
Identity, Global Perspective *
Berlin - London - Madrid - Paris - Turin - Warsaw
www.escpeurope.eu
[image: logo] <https://www.facebook.com/escpeurope>   [image: logo]
<https://twitter.com/escpeurope>   [image: logo]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/escp-europe>   [image: logo]