Dear all,

Prof. Dr. Geisendorf of ESCP Europe Berlin is inviting all scientists working with Agent-Based Modeling to participate in the:

2nd Workshop on Agent-based Modelling at ESCP Europe Berlin organized by the SustBusy Research Center from May 19th to May 20th.

Topic: Agent-based modelling in economics – from toy model to verified tool of analysis

The call for papers suggests ABM in economics, but we also stongly encourage scientists working with ABM in ecological and environmental fields. We would like to encourage you to participate and send an abstract of 300-500 words by March 26th 2017, using the attached application form to [log in to unmask].
Attached you can also find more information on the workshop.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you to the workshop soon.

​​Best regards,
Jessica Thater

Jessica Thater
Programme Manager
Master in International Sustainability Management (M.Sc.)
-----------------
[log in to unmask] | Webpage | Facebook | LinkedIn
T 49 (0)30 32007 102
Berlin Campus, Heubnerweg 8-10, D-14059 Berlin, Deutschland
logo ESCP Europe: The World's First Business School (est. 1819)
European Identity, Global Perspective
Berlin - London - Madrid - Paris - Turin - Warsaw
www.escpeurope.eu
logo   logo   logo   logo   logo   logo   logo   logo   logo   logo