Dear Sir,

I am following the procedure, and i was able to generate results with the contrasts , I want to generate Gyrification maps with with specific ROI output for both ( Deskian and Destrieux atlas ) , Now i am incurring similar error

" Error using  *
Inner matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in cat_stat_analyze_ROIs>estimate_GLM (line 421)
  Beta = pKX * Y;

Error in cat_stat_analyze_ROIs (line 190)
p = estimate_GLM(Y,X,SPM,Ic);

Error in cat12>pushbutton174_Callback (line 409)
cat_stat_analyze_ROIs;

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in cat12 (line 76)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)cat12('pushbutton174_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback
"

Thanks
Vasudev