Hello,

I would be very grateful if anyone had references on the role of occupational dress and teaching identities, specifically within the context of HEPs.
It is for some research I am doing on the way in which we think through our bodies at work, which are invariably always dressed.

Very happy to collate and circulate.

Kind regards,
Emma

--

Emma Davenport
Senior Lecturer / Personal Academic Tutor

The Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design
London Metropolitan University
For an appointment with your PAT, please email the new Aldgate Student Hub  [log in to unmask]  or telephone 020 7320 4807

You can also check when your PAT is available from links on our webpage to our Google calendars (click on Week for a simple view):
[log in to unmask]&ctz=Europe/London&gsessionid=OK" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&ctz=Europe/London&gsessionid=OK

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.